Since becoming The Salvation Army’s Camp Hoblitzelle in 1956, the site has grown from its original 370 acres to more than 1,200 acres today. Camp Hoblitzelle is used not only by The Salvation Army and children during summer camp, but also by various civic, business, school and church groups year-round. Each year, more than 17,000 people, including children and young adults, families and senior citizens, stayed at the camp. For over 20 years, HH Architects has completed numerous projects at the camp including a recent master plan update and new Conference Center building including a 500 seat assembly space, small meeting rooms, administrative offices and hospitality/ kitchen areas.
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton
HH Architects developed a Master Plan of facilities in the classic Romanesque style of architecture, communicating back to the origins of the Catholic Church.